PROJECT DIRECTOR, INDONESIA
Capital Projects · Indonesia
Yondr will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Indonesia, and do not require Yondr's sponsorship of a work visa.
Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers.
Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else.
As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
As the Project Director, you will be responsible to manage and coordinate hyper-scale data centres through all phases of design, permitting and construction. Provides leadership for project management function by managing, coordinating, and developing project teams. You will be part of an ambitious and exciting team helping to grow an exciting new business in the end to end delivery of hyper-scale data centres.
- Establishment and onboarding of the Project Management team. Oversight and management of the team during the full execution of Project and Construction Management.
- Creating, managing and governing the Yondr Project Management framework, ensuring all IPD partners are adhering to the processes and procedures.
- Ensure that resource planning is carried out and that resources are managed effectively, including mobilization and demobilization phases.
- Direct project to ensure corporate EHS objectives, and EHS regulatory requirements are achieved.
- To establish, monitor, update and accurately forecast all Project plans, budgets, programmes and resources requirements.
- Responsible for design, permitting, procurement, construction, contracts administration, commissioning, turnover & closeout (qualification where necessary) phases of the project.
- To ensure the quality of works are delivered is in accordance with the design and QA/QC Plan.
- To ensure that all relevant notifications to the Client are delivered in the current form and within the necessary time frame.
- Provides leadership, guidance and supervision to Project Team, Consultants and other subordinates in the management of projects.
- Responsible and monitors the performance of project staff generally, and direct reports specifically; assessing the competencies required, identifies deficiencies and initiates any training and development requirements.
- Create an agile working mindset with all parties to drive actions that minimize threats and maximise opportunities.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 12 years of project-management or construction management experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of construction practices and techniques, contract laws, project controls, and building support systems.
- Delivery of several projects, Data Centres would be advantageous.
- Detailed understanding of all aspects of Data Centre delivery including, planning & permitting, design, budget & cost information, construction delivery, and supply-oriented contracts, commissioning and handover.
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical and computer-literate, with proven leadership skills.
- Strong skills in leadership, program management, communication, influence management and conflict resolution skills.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.