Yondr is revolutionising the real estate and technology industries. We provide wholly outsourced, end-to-end solutions to meet the capacity and property needs of growing businesses. In the process, we improve our customers business performance, create enriching user experiences, and meet tomorrow’s needs today. But we can’t do it without you.
We believe in a tomorrow without constraints and making the impossible possible for our clients. Thinking out of the box and not settling for less, is crucial.
We are recruiting for a pivotal role at the heart of the nascent New Assets Launchpad which ultimately needs to drive the Launchpad to create products to sell - Our product being built assets. This role is suited to an individual who has a positive, productive attitude, a strong desire to continuously learn and innovate, is driven by high standards, and a collaborative approach. In addition, the candidate will be professional, diligent and enjoy working with a team of highly motivated people, in a dynamic, changing and ‘start-up’ environment.
The candidate will work closely with a variety of key stakeholders including but not limited to Design and Engineering, Asset Management, Legal, Commercial, Construction and Operations successfully. Prior knowledge and experience of site selection is preferred, including but not limited to land search, zoning and rezoning, utilities, site feasibility, and technical due diligence. The right person will demonstrate proven program management experience to deliver multiple high priority projects simultaneously.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative market research, supply and demand, key trends and/or recommendations on the industry, customers companies and markets
- Develop and cultivate relationships with customers, vendors, brokers, advisers, consultants, industry experts and participants, and develop market insights, implications and a point of view
- Land sourcing
- Develop network of sources, intermediaries and advisers for land sourcing
- Early stage feasibility – working with cross-functional team to determine whether to go to full due diligence / feasibility study
- Lead negotiation and deal structuring, and prepare and recommend LOI’s and Option Agreements / Sale and Purchase Agreement
- Lead due diligence and Legal, Commercial (CapEx and OpEx), Capital projects (schedule)
- Lead negotiation and deal structuring, and sign SPA
- Prepare an Investment Case for each land transaction and present to the Leadership team for a decision.
- Always look to improve our ways of working and embrace new initiatives
- Capture ways to improve Launchpads ways of working, land sourcing process and decision making governance. Structure and present your findings and improvement initiatives to your line manager on a quarterly basis as a minimum
Qualifications and experience
- Demonstrable experience of operating effectively and proactively in entrepreneurial environments
- Evidenced ability to apply strong analytical skills to solve complex problems
- Track record of success in real estate development
- Strong working knowledge of financial models, accounting and transaction processes
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legislative guidelines
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for the Real Estate industry
- Proven ability to plan and manage the development process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Superior negotiation skills in both internal and external settings
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
Please note that all successful candidates will have a background check via a third-party provider. Data will be collected/processed according to local/regional data privacy regulations