Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers. Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else. As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
You will be responsible for the security of all the sites in the APAC region. This includes maintaining security regimes at all the sites in accordance with the Yondr Global Security Strategy, performance management of security guarding contracts and ensuring that physical security works as designed always.
- Ensure delivery of guarding services to global standards at all sites, in accordance with Yondr values, providing direction and leadership in partnership with contracted security management.
- Carry out regular auditable Security Review Assessment of each site, and associated remediation processes in accordance to the local laws and regulations.
- Maintain excellent situational awareness of potential and realised security challenges in the region.
- Be prepared to respond as the Regional Security Lead to any security incident(s) in the region.
- Support a positive culture of security for all staff working in the region.
- Contribute to the development and enhancements of global and regional security processes.
- Assist in the planning and development of new sites in the region as required.
- Support the Regional Operations team as required on security matters.
- Develop regional relationships with service providers, OEMs, consultants, etc.
Qualifications and experience
- Possess 10+ years’ experience in security management within high security / high risk facilities or environments.
- Degree / diploma, security management qualifications or equivalent.
- Experience in global or regional security management processes.
- Good leadership skills – lead by example.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent people management skills with the confidence to lead and motivate the team and those around you.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in fast-paced environments; regional and global exposure.
- Ability to demonstrate good, clear and precise delegation skills.
- Good relationship builder – sensitive to political situations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is a must and ideally one other language.
- Proactive and detailed and ability to see the bigger picture.
- Diligent and resilient to perform under pressure at times.
- Passionate about what you do and committed to excellence – leads and holds people to accountability.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
Please note that all successful candidates will have a background check via a third-party provider. Data will be collected/processed according to local/regional data privacy regulations